Where the Pitter Patter Of Paws Can be Heard Through Out the Halls.
Photos of available pups will be posted on this page and updated at least weekly. Pups already chosen by families will have their own place to see updated photos etc. Please view the bottom this page to see what is included in the purchase price.
Pups are priced as listed *$1500+*. Up til 4 weeks old we only require down payment of $500 to reserve your puppy as yours, at 5 weeks old the down payment is now $1000 and as of 7 weeks (and older) the purchase price must be paid in full. All Deposits are NONREFUNDABLE.
Delivery/Shipping is Additional and will depend on what arrangements need to be made. That amount can be discussed before purchase but does not have to be paid and cleared until 7 Days before the puppy is to go home to you.
- Once you are approved and inform me that you are placing the deposit and the puppy is put on HOLD You have 48 hours to place the deposit or I will have to move on and make the puppy available again.
- All monies must be cleared (even if using PayPal or Bank to Bank transfer) at least 4 daysbefore the pup is scheduled to go home. This is a fair and wise business policy and not intended to say that you as an individual would ever defraud us as the breeders but we have heard of people doing this in the past to other breeders and do not wish to risk that.
- Delivery is available for an additional fee and will depend on where and how we get there. We only charge the cost involved. We will NOT ground ship with a 3rd party as the risks involved increases exponentially and the time spent in transit is hard on the puppies.*Airline shipping to 49 States can be figured on $450 minimum as we only use an Approved Airline that ensures the safety of the puppy.*
We do personally deliver via car for only the cost to do so, (neighboring states=gas to and from, farther than 8 hours requires a night's lodging. We often try to combine delivery with other families to split the cost.)
We have plans of a future litter of parti puppies in Autumn 2018.
All our past available puppies are home with their new families.
Please visit the ARIZONA 4TH, Singleton--3rdLitter ,Disney-2ndLitter or LoveStory-1stLitter
Pages for previous Litters &* for their updated photos.
This page is just for the photos of those that are available.
Each puppy will come with:
- LIMITED AKC Registration (Full is only ever available to those we know very well.) Our pups are not meant to become 'breeders'~ we strive for happy healthy companions first and foremost. If you have to ask if we know you well enough for FULL AKC then the answer is no. Even those homes who we do grant FULL AKC to must agree to extra criteria to have it granted LATER in the pup/dog's life. Health Testing (OFA ~Hips (X-rays), Eyes (CERF/CAER) (Exam) & PRA Genetic testing(bloodwork) as well as achieve a CGC (canine good citizen) Title with the AKC. Those are our basics, ethic/breeding policies etc. must also be similar to ours.
- Current Vaccinations (depending on when the pup is going home will have 1st or 2nd set of vaccinations started (5,9, weeks and 1-2 more will be needed at 13 weeks (again at 16 weeks the age that the Rabies Vaccine may be given).
- Dewormed (intestinal parasites), they will not have any parasites at the time of departure this will be documented by our veterinarian.
- Health Exam (a health certificate registered with the State Department if traveling outside the State to their new home) performed by our Veterinarian that will go over general health appropriate for that stage of the pup. (this will include listening to the heart and lungs for normal function, a physical exam to check for any hernias, if a male to check that both testicles have descended. They do also look at eyes, ears, mouth and the rest of the body as is done with any exam.
- HEALTH TESTED PARENTS! PLEASE REQUEST PROOF AS WE WILL GLADLY SHOW IT AS WELL AS HOW TO VERIFY THE RESULTS THRU AN ESTABLISHED CREDENTIALED REGISTRY.
- Lifetime of Support for information.
- Micro-chipped & Registered with us as a secondary contact to the new owner (required in our contract to stay that way) in case of emergency.
- One Year Congenital Health Defect Guarantee (see contract to cover specifics).
- Sample of Food (enough to transition to a new diet if you do not feed the same one we do and recommend).
- Toy (whichever toy the pup likes the most will be sent home with it.)
- Our puppy pack contains access to the current edition of Kat's Magazine Cockered as well!
You are welcome to contact us or fill out an application about a future puppy at this time. After viewing the basics of our Purchase Contract go on to theAPPLICATION Page and give us your information so we can evaluate your information as a potential home for one of our beloved puppies.